STOP! Your question may already have an answer on the help/FAQ page! For a faster solution, please check there first. Thanks!
I'm always interested in your feedback as well as reports of any bugs or problems you might have found. Please use the form below to send them to me. Thanks!
Important! If you think a hand has been declared dead in error, PLEASE check the following before sending your message:
- Were you using jokers for singles or pairs? Jokers are only allowed in sets of three or more!
- Were you trying to expose (or use a joker for) the "NEWS" or "202x" part of the hand? Those are four individual tiles, NOT a set of four. They are ineligible for jokers or exposure.
- Were you using the correct number of suits? For example, if the card calls for "any 3 suits", you must use all three.
- Were you trying to complete a hand marked "C" (concealed) on the card? If so, then you cannot expose any tiles before declaring Mah Jongg.
- Did you make any needed joker trades before declaring Mah Jongg? The game will not make joker trades on your behalf.
- Is the table set for the card you are actually using? MyJongg.net supports multiple cards! Check the "Card" tab in the sidebar on the right.